SCTPN Walk: KiDz HuB Coverage
Time & Location
About the Event
KiDz HuB invites you to join THE SICKLER Team, and we walk in support of Parker Todd, a KiDz HuB Junior Broadcaster living with Sickle Cell. Please register and join the team or make a donation today.
Here are just a few of the reasons YOU should WALK and DONATE:
- Because you care and you believe you can make a difference;
- To acknowledge the pain and challenges of those living with this excruciatingly painful condition;
- To share in the triumph of those who continue their struggle with courage, determination, endurance and perseverance;
- Because you want to keep alive the memory of someone we loved who struggles no more;
- Because coming together to make our voices heard, standing up for each other and demonstrating that we matter is crucial to the sickle cell community;
- To help SCTPN raise funds critically needed to assist individuals and families affected by sickle cell, facilitate awareness and educational programs, assists children to attend summer camp, provide scholarships to those who are determined to succeed scholastically and drive change through advocacy.