Sat, Jul 13|
Location is TBD
KiDz HuB Regional Film Festival
KiDz HuB Regional Film Festival (KRuFF) is a film festival located in Central Jersey, with a focus on giving a platform to student filmmakers.
Time & Location
Jul 13, 2019, 3:00 PM
Location is TBD
About the Event
We keep our submission fees low, we offer an opportunity for filmmakers to make personal and professional connections, and we give filmmakers, festival-goers, and entertainment enthusiasts of all ages an unforgettable experience- locally!
Filmmakers- we want to hear your opinions, voices, and ideas! We want to see the stories you can tell with a camera.
We’re looking for films from filmmakers aged 13-25 (especially from the NJ and New York Tri-State Area) for our categories of Short Film, Commercial Advertising, Digital Broadcasting, and Music Video! All submissions MUST have contact info (i.e. name, email address, telephone number, city, and state) included with their submission. All films MUST have a description and short bio for each filmmaker/submitter.
Parents and teacher are more than welcome to submit for their student, as long as they respectfully credit whoever has worked on the project!
Our festival opens up on March 8th- the earlier you submit, the cheaper the submission fee!
Follow the hashtag #KRuFF2019 for updates on our festival this year- from venues to exciting giveaways!
Awards & Prizes
Prizes are, but not limited to:
- Certificate of Screening
- Gourmet Popcorn
- Filmmaking Starter Kit
- Photo/Video Editing Classes at Apple
- KiDz HuB 2018-2019 Presidential Scholarship
- Top Spot in the KiDz HuB International Editing Team
- Editing Internship with KiDz HuB Media Network in Old Bridge, New Jersey
- Place on the KiDz HuB Cinematic Arts Team for 2018-2019 (be an influence on the content and creative direction of youth content for TV.)
Rules & Terms
1. KRuFF will ONLY feature films from student and youth filmmakers (up to age 25).
2. All submissions MUST have contact info (i.e. name, email address, telephone number, city and state).
3. All film MUST have a description and short bio for each filmmaker/submitter.
4. Parental consent is implied through submission to the festival.
5. Parents and Teachers are more than welcome to submit on behalf of a student as long as they credit the filmmakers involved with the project.
6. KRuFF has the right to use selected films in promotional videos, social media posts, and photography.
7. For purposes of scheduling schedules, films should be no more than ten minutes in length.
8. KRuFF will only screen films with appropriate subject matter OR films that are re-edited to include appropriate subject matter.